I’ve been in sales and/or fundraising my entire career and I love it! I can help you love it, too. Some of the things we will plan are fundraising strategy, donor retention strategy, donor recognition, sponsorships, communication with key stakeholders and media outlets…we can create something that widens your income funnel and secures your bottom line.
We all need to get the word out about our organization, our program, our process, or our products. Some of that is done online, some by mail, and sometimes it just needs to be in person.
Creating EXPERIENCES that will leave your audience moved, thinking and talking about your organization for days afterwards is one of my favorite things to do.
Event planning and implementation can be a drain on an organization’s staff. Cultivating caring individuals from your board and community can take a lot of the pressure off, but you still need a point person.
My background of 25+ years in advertising, marketing, commercial photography and video production enable me to pull together a well-conceived event that has consistent, on-brand messaging, through poignant authenticity and clarity of mission, that will unlock donor dollars and warm the hearts of those supporting your organization.
Events can be anything from:
- An informational breakfast for key stakeholders
- A golf tournament or other interactive participant event, like a walk or a 5K run, etc.
- A luncheon to celebrate the good work of those in your field or your organization
- A gala dinner that provides an annual overview with a major fundraising component.
- A conference, hosted by you, that brings industry leaders to the table for informational and personal development opportunities.
Each event has a unique set of goals and expected outcomes. This is the starting point of all conversations around events, fundraisers, awareness gatherings, meet ups, or conferences.